It’s normally not a good choice for shops to refund products. But sometimes customers need to return item for a special cause. For example, the item reached damage state or item is not the right one ordered. We are happy to say that we offer refund as a part of our policy.
To be eligible for a refund, the item(s) must be in the same condition that you received it, unpacked or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a refund, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery. If your refund is valid and acceptable, we will have some formal criteria to process and after investigations and acceptable refunds, we will refund back to same payment gateway customers chosen to purchase from.
You can always contact us for any refund question at email@example.com.
Eligibility of Refunds:
- For fully refund, Apply within 24 hours after order placement.
- Customer will get refund to same payment gateway from where they have paid. Normal refund time is 1-16 business days after refund case finalised but it may varies according to payment gateway customer used.
- If order has been placed and we ship the order, then we will not refund 100%. But partial refund is still possible for our customer’s favor under shop policies.
- If order delivered and customer has unpacked the order, it will be non-refundable.
- For damaging or not receiving pre-described item, we will ask customer to give proof and we will investigate it. After that, we will be able to resend the item again but refund is conditional on that scenario.
- In case of incorrect product, we may ask you to check our Return and exchange policy which better explains that scenario.