Global Healing Centre DETOXADINE Certified Organic Nascent Iodine Supplement
Global Healing Centre Detoxadine is now quick and easy to order right here in Australia!
Detoxadine is a certified organic, deep-earth sourced nascent iodine supplement. It helps support thyroid health, the immune system, and more.†
1 fluid oz
† Results may vary.
What is Detoxadine?
Detoxadine is Global Healing Center's certified organic, standardized nano-colloidal nascent iodine. It is produced with a transformative bio-elemental matrix and, with a glycerin base, is designed to be more gentle on your digestive system than iodine supplements that contain alcohol.
Detoxadine is created from 300 million-year-old salt deposits located more than 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. It is an extremely pure nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of additives and toxins. Each drop is loaded with 650 micrograms iodine and it's screened for radiation.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
1. Nascent Iodine is the Best Form of Supplemental Iodine
Compared to any and all other iodine supplements, Global Healing Center's nascent iodine is the most easily absorbed and utilized form of iodine available. Read the reviews and compare for yourself, no other product can match!
2. Nutritionally Supports the Thyroid
Each drop of Detoxadine contains 650 micrograms of iodine to promote the normal iodine levels necessary to support the thyroid and encourage normal hormone balance.
3. Promotes Detoxification
Fluoride, chlorine, and bromine compete with iodine for the same thyroid receptors. Having enough iodine available helps defend and detoxify the thyroid against these toxic halogens.
4. Unmatched Quality
Unlike other iodine supplements which source iodine from the ocean, Detoxadine is created using 300 million-year-old salt deposits located 7,000 feet below the earth's surface. The result is an extremely pure and concentrated nascent iodine that is free of additives and toxins and also screened for radiation.
5. Potent But Gentle Formula
Detoxadine is nascent iodine in a vegetable glycerin base. Unlike alcohol based formulas, it has an extremely gentle taste and is appropriate for adults and children alike.
What are the Health Benefits of Nascent Iodine?
Supports thyroid health.
Promotes balanced iodine levels in adults and children.
Encourages focus and a sharp mental state.
Supports breast milk production and quality.
Provides immune system support and defense against environmental toxins!
Detoxifies mercury, lead, and toxic halogens like bromide, fluoride, and chlorine.
Why is Detoxadine the Best Nascent Iodine Available?
3 drops = 1300% of RDA and one bottle will last the average person 3 months.
Ultra pure nascent iodine is easily absorbable for optimal tissue saturation.
Contains certified-USP grade iodine from an all-natural, deep earth source.
Has a glycerin base with a mild, sweet taste, won't burn like alcohol!
Never subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
Vegan-friendly, non-radioactive, and completely non-toxic!
What are the Top 3 Questions People Ask About Detoxadine?
1. Can I take Detoxadine while pregnant? Good nutrition is important, especially during pregnancy. Not only is an expectant mother providing for herself, but her developing baby as well. Many pregnant and planning-to-become-pregnant women use Detoxadine to support their health.
2. Why is Detoxadine better than potassium iodide? The nascent iodine in Detoxadine is pure and much easier for your body to absorb and use. In nature, iodine is attached to other elements as a compound, it doesn't exist pure. In these forms, absorption can be as low as 20%, making it biologically inefficient. Detoxadine is different because it provides a bioavailable, non-toxic nascent iodine that rapidly enters your bloodstream and disperses throughout your body.
3. How does nascent iodine affect my thyroid? The thyroid converts iodine back to mono-elemental iodine and immediately recombines it as an essential mineral element with protein configurations to form the thyroid hormones T3 and T4. Simply put, nascent iodine supports the thyroid and hormone function!